Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 1: Curly-Q

I tried something new today and today was the perfect day to do it- CURLS! I stayed up way too late last night to attempt such a timely hairstyle so early this morning. Luckily, I made it to work just in time....curls and all.





My hair is naturally pretty straight, but today, it held the slight curl for longer than I expected! I think with a little practice....and the full head of long hair I have recently been dreaming about....this look could stick around for awhile....what do you think? ;)

Note: next time there will be more curls near my face. My bangs fell almost immediately into their naturally straight state....oops, not enough hairspray...or maybe it was the irresistibility of touching my volumized curls all the way to work. ;)

Yes, Jennifer........VOLUME!!!!! lol

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA I will never forget our volume conversations! Plus I really love that I got a shout out! But I have to admit that I like it...volume and all.

    ReplyDelete