Yesterday (Tuesday) morning as I approached my office, I stumbled upon this:

No, the photo you have just seen is not turned the wrong way....the car is!
I just missed the action! I saw a lot of people helping so I didn't get to use my infamous "report an accident" button in the new ride. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I was safe a well as the driver!
As soon as I stopped at the red light...

Guess someone had to flip the car back over...
The driver walked away from the accident as shown here...

(you have to look close...he's there)
And he only seemed to have a cut on his hand.
Don't judge me...I took quite a few pictures and I DID feel guilty...but it was all for you!!! ;)
Here are some more pics:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment