Sunday, October 31, 2010

One-A-Day

To accompany my daily vitamin ritual, I thought it would be neat to document a month in the life of....me.

My new One-A-Day update will document ONE thing that caught my eye each day of the month of November. If by the end of the day, I haven't taken a quick shot of something that either caught my eye that day or took me by surprise, I will have to post two the following day....

I don't want these things to just be Plain Jane occurrences, they must be out of my ordinary routine....

I consider myself a bit of a boring gal; never branch out; never trying anything new. I am a creature of habit.....NO MORE!

You will all have to play an important role in this process.....hold me accountable...

I hope this month presents me with some amazing opportunities and cool experiences....one goal for this month....I will call into a radio show to attempt to make it ON-AIR!

Wish me luck and stay tuned!!!


One-A-Day -1
(just to get into the habit). ;)

Jared and I started a tradition this year for Halloween: pumpkin carving.










In previous years, I have avoided this holiday like the plague.....the bubonic one...

It's never really been appealing to me to stick my hands into a bright orange clump of goo....with seeds...

I may have had a strange, unfulfilling encounter with a pumpkin at halloween when I was a child....I have her to put my finger on it...

THIS HALLOWEEN, I did it and I loved it!

I cannot wait to continue this tradition for many years to come!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: