Monday, March 22, 2010

Shear Janine

I have spent my time off for spring break on nothing else but completely soak in all that is Shear Genius. Luckily, the newest season has just begun, leaving time for productive things, of which I managed to avoid still. Having dove into everything Shear Genius, I now have a top pick. This girl is phenomenal. She works well under pressure and consistently produces beautiful work.

Janine

Janine has yet to make her final cut and until the possibility of that day approaches, I will sit at the edge of my seat waiting on what she has to offer! TEAM JANINE!!

Check out Janine's hairstyles @: http://www.bravotv.com/shear-genius

In other news: It's back to school, reality has overturned my decision to escape from everything stressful!!! Unfortunate, yes.

Things that cheer me up:

Love.



Coffee in the morning.


sunshine, rainbows, sleep, movies and popcorn, prayer, chocolate, and shopping (only if it will not result in potential overdraft fees).

;)

1 comment: