Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 22-30: I've Lost It!

My challenge has resulted in FAILURE! I have not posted a blog for every day of the month of November.....YET! I know that it doesn't count anymore, but i still want to provide you with SOME entertainment.....i was a religious photo taker and had every good intention of posting a different one of them for the rest of the month of November, butttttt.....when it came down to actually writing the posts out.....I fell asleep.....

I cannot count the number of times that i fell asleep in my bed every night with my phone on my chest and safari open to blogger.com.....I was so close!

So, to make up for all of the lost blogs of November, here it goes:

After the traumatizing starburts incident, I was a bit frazzled. I spent the next week (and still every now and then) lying in bed at night thinking of the traumatic incident. LOL. I am so strange- admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Since then, I turned 23 (on the 23rd- that will only happen once!). It was a fun, relaxing birthday. Ate lunch with all my co-workers- we ordered chinese to be delivered- gotta love an effortless meal!

After my birthday, I prepared to Thanksgiving, which was amazing! I loved Thanksgiving this year- I am very thankful!

As usual, the family came over and we celebrated like we ususally do- most of you are aware of my household rituals...it was just some more of that.

The weekend after Thanksgiving I was able to do the neatest thing! I took photos of our newest addition to the family (my dad's side). His name is Carter and he is adorable! He was the first baby I have taken photos of and they turned out so beautiful- I surprised even myself. He was a breeze of a subject and all he had to do was lay there and be adorable! Mommy and Daddy were also so wonderful- then again- they are family....it's always easier when you know them!

If you have no yet figured it out, I will be posting all of the photos at the end of the post as to end on a good note!


The next week was full of lots of pictures! I had two clients that needed their photos! What pressure! When there is money involved, things get a little more hectic.....and stressful. What if they don't like them? What if they don't feel like they have gotten their money's worth? What if they don't pay me because they aren't satisfied.....well, as it turns out, they both loved them so much, they gave me extra money! That was too neat and a really great confidence booster! LOL. I felt so relieved when they told me that they loved them. It tough to tell, though. Some people have the gift of being able to fool you into thinking that they are very satisfied when they are actually horrified!

The extra bonus was very reassuring! I am saving up some money (from my photo shoots) to buy a new camera and take on some more clients hopefully soon! I love taking photos and though i always considered it to be only a hobby, this pics for money thing has really paid off!

I can say, proudly, that the photos have been placed into the hands of their owners and all is well! I even made them each a very special DVD to go along with their pictures.

Here is the rest of the month in pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment