Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Haul

It has been a long while since I sat down and committed myself to a real BLOG.
I blame my unreasonable idea to blog once a day for an entire month for my newfound incapability to write another one.

So, I have spent the last few minutes dedicating myself to taking photos of my new toys!

First off, I took all of the pics with the best present of all! CANON REBEL #2!

(This photo was obviously NOT taken with the new camera.....it IS the photo!)


Now, onto the rest of the coolness!

At the very top of my list is this amazing day planner! It's so classy and just the right size. I cannot wait to go back to work and show it off! Big important meetings- HERE I COME- in style!!!!!



Another neat gift along the same lines is this small journal. This was actually a white elephant gift I got from work. One can never have enough paper sources- especially paper sources with such cute covers! ;)



As for some new additions to my health and beauty section, these awesome items have found a new home:



My jewelry now has a permanent home! I cannot express to you the relief I felt to get this jewelry organizer for Christmas! Not only does it prevent tangles- jewelry's worst nightmare- but it keeps everything in one spot and so completely organized. EVERYTHING HAS IT'S PLACE---what a beautiful thing!

If you look closely, you will notice that my watches tell different times. hmmm...is that why I have been running late lately?!?!?!?!? ;)



This year's special special surprise gift! The month of December consisted of friends, co-workers, and family asking me what special gift I would be receiving from Jared this year. My answer was always: "MACE". TRUTH- I did receive MACE, however, completely to my surprise, I also got this adorable necklace. I love it so much and it's the perfect sized little key. For the past four years, there have been little to no surprises in our relationship- he would kill me for telling you this- but this year, he kept TWO surprises from me! This is an additional surprise within itself.

1. My necklace- I knew about the MACE even before it was purchased. And we had discussed that that would be all that he would need to get me. I was completely content, but am very thankful for the thoughtful addition to the plan!
2. My camera- apparently Jared and my mother had had some discussion about this infamous camera that I had ZERO knowledge of. I pride myself on being able to figure surprises out, especially when Jared is behind him, but I must give him PROPS for this one, because I will say that he pulled these two off very well!

On top of all of it all, I seriously considered purchasing the new camera on my own RIGHT before Christmas for a special project I am working on for my grandma's birthday.....I did think it was strange the way Jared was acting when I asked his opinion on my potential purchase.....but, he NEVER told!


THIS IS AMAZING STUFF! I have not gone a minute without wearing it since Christmas Eve. I love being a girl at Christmas- well, every other day, too but especially at Christmas. ;)

I wish I would add a scratch and sniff to this photo- it's bliss! I always have concerns that I am never smelt. I love when someone walks by me and I can smell what they are wearing- that is a very beneficial investment, but throughout my day, I am never sure that anyone can smell the abundance of perfume that I have on- so what do I do? ADD MORE! I literally drown myself in yumminess every morning so that I can be sure that people will notice my fragrance. I hope that I can make someone feel good when I stroll by them and they can smell Enchanted Orchid. I know, I'm weird.....Who thinks about this crap?!?!?!?! WOW!


Next time I see you, ask me to close my eyes. I will most likely be sporting these new looks! I have enough eyeshadow and lipgloss for endless possibilities! I hope to venture away from my current strict neutrals only policy. Now that I have so many options, I foresee new variations and change in the air!



Hot Hot Hot! Literally, this is my new straightener bag! I will be traveling in style from here on out. One amazing feature about this bag- the inside has a heat protected fabric that can withstand extreme heat for my impatient lifestyle (how much of that is a ruse, I am not yet sure, but as soon as I place my straightener in the bag before it is completely cooled down, I will let you know if it burns the bag to ashes). ;) ;) ;)

My misc. Christmas gift pile consists of many little gadgets here and there, but one that sticks out to me is this little gal:



Put this little doo-dad on any cup and you're ready to go!

Lastly, here is my new iPad case.





That's all for now. Whew! It feels good to have COMPLETED a decent blog for the first time in awhile.

Share with me- What did you get for Christmas this year?

3 comments:

  1. I love the Ipad case! As well as the necklace! Good job Jared!!!! (Did he go to Jared's to get it......haahahahahahaa jk jk).
    My best present by far was my new car. But it was awesome being able to have the entire family (both sides) over for Christmas in our new house. I had a ton of fun playing uno with most of my dad's side, I think 9 of us played. And then more fun hanging out with my cousins on my mom's side that I havent seen in a while.
    Overall this Christmas was a blessing and a success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great Christmas! I can't wait to see your new camera in action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never told you what I got for Christmas! Hmm..Let's see...I got several DVDs. My sister gave me Spongebob Season 2, Mythbusters best episodes and Milo and Otis. Hahaha. She also gave me a fun travel mug with SLU logo. My dad got me Frasier season 3 and ER season 7! My ER collection is slowly growing; it's awesome. Also got a gift card to Gap which helped build my clothes collection! lol Sean got me several Michael Jackson DVDs. Fantastic. :)
    I love the camera and various cases. Your things are always so stylish and practical. It's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete