Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Schminter

So far, it's not lookin' like there will be much need for this, but it was a blast to make!

I've been watching a gal's blog-Amanda. I don't know her, but I came across her blog and she sucked me in! She is so dang crafty- a trait I have never been blessed with. Here is what I attempted:

Amanda's t-shirt scarf:




Now, no judging! This was my very first one- I have a lotta guts putting this little guy up!

Here's my t-shirt scarf:








I had a blast creating it, but my colors aren't as neat as hers. It's hard to coordinate from a closet with way too many DIFFERENT colors. I was surprised to find four that looked ok together. One thing I realized during this process, I have an abundance of t-shirts...and NONE of them are at all similar to the others!!! Good and bad, I guess. Variety is a good sign, but is there such thing as TOO much variety?!? There are little options when trying to layer or put multiple things together- how have I not noticed this before!?!

I will definitely try this again! Stylish and warm! Amanda brought up a good point; if you go to a lot of sporting events, use the team colors and wear your scarf as a spirit piece!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment