This is what I accomplished:
Some antique style looks! How adorable are these!!!??? They have so much character!
Now, the other half of me is into things like these:
(the things that would never blend well with the previous objects..... )
Oh, the possibilities of procrastination! ;)










Oh, how I used to love procrastinating on the internet when I had papers, tests and a thousand deadlines waiting for me...
ReplyDeletewait...
could it be...
why yes. Four years after college, I still do the SAME thing. :)
But, I have to say, I am in love with the blue cabinet you posted. Beautiful! I love the shabby, vintage look. I'm hoping to decorate the house with a shabby-modern twist. We'll see how it turns out...
Thanks for sharing!
Meet Hyacinth (contributor on the Pioneer Woman Blog)...she's in the process of re-doing her house and combines things that I (and probably most other people) would never think of combining...I think she's right up your alley
ReplyDelete(make sure to at least scroll through all the pictures...oldest [what it used to look like] are at the bottom)
http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeandgarden/category/house-of-hyacinth/
I really like the first blue one! I could totally live in a room like that.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course I like the green kitchn!
Oh and when i saw the welcome to the jungle one...the song popped into my head!!!!
I wish I could pull off some of those looks, I loved the little tree and the windowsills!
ReplyDeleteMan, you've got great taste, keep the pictures coming!
I wonder how much that curved couch would be....