Monday, April 12, 2010

Day Dream.

In my job-search journey, I keep coming across photography sites that I absolutely cannot stop looking at! I  have always said that to be a professional photographer would take all of the fun out of it for me and I still believe that could end up happening, but, the more I think about the fun I actually do have while I am taking photos makes me want to get paid for it. Out of nowhere, I was recently contacted by a friend who had another friend who will be getting married on June 6th. I met with her and she liked my work enough to give me the job! I am her wedding photographer!! I am pretty excited about it (I've done weddings before, but only for close friends. I donated my time to the cause for them). It will be nice to get paid for a wedding for the first time. I have some great ideas for the outdoor June wedding and I can't wait. In the future, I would LOVE to take more photos of children, tiny babies, and pregnant mommas! I prefer natural lighting and outdoor pictures, which is a great environment to capture special moments for children! It is amazing to view the world from the eyes of a child......I think I may have just found my next project......
;)

So, as I always do, I wanted to share some of the websites I've come across and some of the work that I adore!

Hope you like it!

The first site: http://www.laurenlesleyphotography.com/
(thanks to Teresa for the site)

I love so much of Lauren's work. Unfortunately, I cannot embed the photos from her site into this blog, but I HIGHLY recommend you check her site out: AMAZING, all of it!

Some other photos I love: (Mostly from a site called DeviantArt.com, but others from random sites.)

Happy

New Dawn


Relax


Tall


Curiosity


Pink


Falling


On the Weekend


Lazy Sunday


Blue-Eyed Boy


In the Sky


November


I Wonder


As you can tell, I love people! They have so much to say!









3 comments:

  1. Will you please be a famous photographer for like Vogue or something? Fo Reals.
    Let's do a photo shoot before the end of the school year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, we should try out some of these poses...with our own twists! Are you volunteering to be my model? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhmmm Do I get to wear fun clothes and make up? I guess I can try it. I'm not guaranteeing my modeling skills though. I'm gonna need a good photographer... ;)

    ReplyDelete