Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hang In There.

I cannot get enough of my new friend Amanda's blog! She is a craft GENIUS! I cannot believe how amazingly easy and fun everyday crafts can be! I NEVER, EVER imagined that my initial crafty project would lead to so many more projects....It has taken over my spare time.

I have no complaints because what else would I have to say for all of the time I am spending doing crafty, nifty projects now?       Television.....munchies.....sappy movies.....(which I will obviously never stop indulging in)...trashy reality show marathons.....all of my time spent doing this (though it will never completely cease to exist) has been replaced with things like this:


Zebra and Polka Dots!


What a transformation!


My new camera strap cover slip!
This fashion statement was introduced to me by a fellow blogger with some amazing all-around abilities! She can do it all! She's a wonderful sewer, photographer, baker, wife, scrapbooker, and part-time blogger.

Another idea from Amanda.....



Picture frame turned functional catch-all! The original idea for this little guy did not include the fabric backing and it was only intended for earrings and other jewelry.....Stay tuned for my new take on it. I have other plans....


Many neat features about this one- I started with an AWESOME frame! What happens, though, to br my absolute favorite feature-----multiple wires make up the "shelves" of you will, for the earrings. This means that you can hang dangly earrings as well as STUDS! 

So easy, So fun, So quick, So cute, and with endless possibilities! You can paint/stain/weather your picture frame (of any size) and you can choose to nix the fabric, or choose whatever fabric that you like. How cute would this be with a black frame and ZEBRA print backing?!?!?!? Keep a lookout....

;)

Hope you like these, let me know what you think or if you are interested in how I did it!!!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Oh man, that's such a good idea. And you can see all of them. That's awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Nicole, I can see your easy store exploding right now! :)

    ReplyDelete