I have had this fabric in my house since before Christmas with the intention of creating this very thing, but as always, life happens and then happens some more. One thing happens right after another and time seems to disappear as each new task accumulates on the to-do list.
Finally, on a rainy Saturday afternoon, the time had come...
It took a WHOLE lot of measuring....
A WHOLE lot of cutting...
A WHOLE lot of sewing...
And TA-DAAAAAA!!!!!
My custom designed reusable shopping bag is finished!
The pouch has multiple functions. You can place your debit card, cell phone, and keys in it while you shop and when you are done, the bag folds up into the pouch for storage. The inside of the bag is lined with bright solid orange fabric. You can't really see it in detail from these photos.
Off to make more bags!
I love it! Its so bright and awesome looking! Good job
ReplyDeleteWow. That's amazing. I'm always so incredibly impressed by people that can just pick up a pattern and make things. It looks fantastic.
ReplyDelete1. this. is. amazing! so much detail nicole! I'm so impressed by your artsy ways!
ReplyDelete2. I LOVE your new blog background. Where/how did you find it? (I'm not savy on the blogging ways....)
I am telling all of you, it is so simple! Its like following a recipe- and as women, that is engraned in our DNA!
ReplyDeleteI got my background from a website called shabbyblogs.com. Its super simple also! All you have to do is take the code that you get form the site, and copy and psate it into the HTML code window in your "design" tab....it explains how to do it on the shabbyblog website!