Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ifaves

I thought I would share some of my favorite apps with you all! I am not ashamed to say....I am an app purchasing machine. Unfortunately for me and fortunately for iTunes, not having to pay in cash results on an abundance of apps and a hell of a monthly bill....

Some of my recent and favorite apps include:


Colorsplash. An amazing app with a lot of potential! Try it!

Angry birds. Hilariously addicting game! A must have!

Plants cd zombies: so creepy and weird, but even more addicting!!!!!!

Tap tap revolution: just like DDR. Fun!!!!!

Fruit ninja!: bed app ever!!!!

Last and best....talking Tom!!!!!!! This is great for adults and kids!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. You should try Froggy Jump! Its a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apps are so fun! I'm definitely intrigued by this colorsplash... I need to check it out! And fruit ninjas is the funniest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete