Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On My Desk.

As I sit in my chilly office peering out the window at the pouring rain and black sky, I take a moment to observe my office and I would like to share it with you!




I cannot live without my morning caffeine. It varies, but my awesome reusable Starbucks cup never fails me. I make my iced and hot coffee at home- amazing how much money that saves- but this one-time investment of $12.95 is worth every penny! I use it for everything from diet coke to iced coffee to water...all day long!! Lol





Gotta have a coaster for that Starbucks cup and any cups that may enter my office door!!!!






Gotta stay on top of things. Can't let anything slip through the cracks!





Prior to watching the rain, I was browsing through a borrowed 002 Houston Magazine/Guide. Definitely found some fun stuff.....like the "beer savers" pictured above. Hahaha


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Yum, that starbucks cup would make any drink taste (and look) infinitely better!

    I love how organized your planner is, post it notes and everything!

    We need to do lunch again soon!

    ReplyDelete