Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bree Tanner

I am sorry to say that I accidentally deleted my Mayvorites post....

I spent a lot of time on that precious post and with one swipe, it was sent into a vortex, stripping its existence instantly!!!

Instead of rewriting the post, I decided to move on to other things and then start again with my favorite things of June.....

but thats another blog....

First, I MUST address the new Stephenie Meyer book:



I have this book sitting in my lap as I type this blog. I know that some people (for some obsurd reason) have refused to read the Twilight Saga books and chosen just to watch the movies....BIG MISTAKE! 

First of all, the books are even better than the movies....
There are so many things happening in the books that just aren't in the movies at all (not enough time).

At first, I was a little weary about this new book....I thought it was just going to be Meyer's attempt at sucking all that she can out of this series, but this book.....whew. 

It was very interesting. The book is very short (read it in two nights) and it is told from the perspective of an Eclipse newborn. Eclipse is soon to be played in a theater near you and because this book is directly linked to the most recent installment, I highly suggest that EVERYONE read this book before seeing the movie.

Bree Tanner is a young vampire and she has been created (reborn) to FIGHT for Victoria. As you may remember, Bree is in the end of Eclipse. She is a newborn that the Cullens speak to. She locks eyes with Bella as Bella discovers that she may soon look and act like the newborn. 

Bree has an interesting story that really does contribute to the saga. I was very impressed and this is a book I am glad that I moved to the top of my reading list before seeing the movie on June 30th!

Buy it, borrow it, check it out of the library, I don't care how you get it (morally), but READ IT...and read it fast!!!


1 comment: